IMPORTANT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION, OR TEXT MESSAGE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Team Hagerty, P.O. Box 150748, Nashville, TN 37215.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins on Monday, 2/10/2020, at 08:00 p.m. Central Standard Time and ends on Friday, 2/14/2020, at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on last date of contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants apply. The Promotion is open to U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of Tennessee and at least 18 years of age. Entrants making a contribution must conform to federal contribution limitations and prohibitions as listed on Sponsor’s contribution page. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Directors, members, ongoing contractors and service providers, and employees of Sponsor and its agents, or the immediate families of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are two ways to enter the Promotion online:
To enter by making a contribution, click here and follow the directions on the contribution page. Make a contribution pursuant to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law, as listed on the contribution page. No minimum contribution is required, and making a contribution will not increase your chances of winning.
To enter without making a contribution, click here and follow the directions on the free entry page. Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit an entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period.
- ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries, including but not limited to, any submission attempt via U.S. mail or other non-electronic means. Sponsor is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process, or any potential entrant’s ineligibility due to federal contribution limits or prohibitions.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner will receive a Prize which includes the following components as set forth immediately below. Except as set forth immediately below, all costs and expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
One (1) winner will receive the following Prize: Two (2) Tickets to attend the Team Hagerty event with Nikki Haley, with an approximate retail value of $200.00. Approximate total retail value is $200.00.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize is awarded AS-IS with no warranties of any kind and all warranties specifically disclaimed. The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize, except that Sponsor may at its discretion substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize may be taxable as income under federal, state, or local law. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Ten (10) potential winners will be chosen by a random drawing at the Team Hagerty Headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, on Friday, 2/14/2020. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct background checks on some or all of the potential winners to ensure they do not present security risks to Team Hagerty, or any other participant. The Sponsor will then select one (1) winner best representing, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, support for Sponsor’s mission – to elect Bill Hagerty to the U.S. Senate, representing Tennessee – and one (1) prize notice will be distributed. The winner will be notified no later than Saturday, 2/15/2020, by email or telephone.
- WINNER RESTRICTIONS: Once approved, except as where prohibited by law, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) a Liability Release; and (c) a Publicity Release giving the Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the winner in promotional material or advertising. The winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within one (1) day of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond to the notification within one (1) day, or fails to return the signed documents within one (1) day, he or she may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion, in which case an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner and subject to the same requirements as outlined above.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by the Sponsor.
- REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNER, OR DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Promotion winner, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to Team Hagerty at P.O. Box 150748 Nashville, TN 37215. Requests must be received no later than one month and three days after contest is over. The winner’s name may be obtained beginning Saturday, 2/15/2020. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotional materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, and shall be resolved in the courts of the District of Columbia.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering this Promotion, entrants release Sponsor, each of Sponsor’s participant committees, and Team Hagerty, and each of its agents from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Except where prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Promotion if the Promotion is unable to proceed as set forth herein, including, but not limited to, cancellation or modification of the Donald Trump Jr. Event contest or any proceedings or events related thereto, weather conditions, threatened or actual acts of terrorism, security concerns, acts of God, or any other events or conditions beyond the control of the Sponsor.
19, IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry
- MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to Team Hagerty, P.O. Box 150748 Nashville, TN 37215.