Nashville, TN — Team Hagerty today released a new statewide television ad highlighting Massachusetts Manny Sethi’s liberal core values, including pushing anti-gun propaganda in Tennessee schools
- From 2011-2013, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation awarded Sethi at least $60,000 in grants to develop gun control policies – at least one of these grants was awarded jointly to Sethi and Alex Jahangir, whom Sethi appointed to the board of Healthy Tennessee.
- “Both will serve as Co-principal Investigators for their pilot project, School Intervention and Gun Violence: A Proposal to Tackle the Rise of Gun Violence in the African-American Community in Davidson County, Tennessee.”
- According to a Tennessean article, Sethi taught this program to Tennessee students.
- Additionally, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation presents gun violence as a public health epidemic.
- The NRA has warned its members that this is an opportunity for gun control supporters to define firearms as a disease in order to restrict our Second Amendment rights.
“As Tennesseans begin to learn more about the real Massachusetts Manny Sethi, who didn’t give one penny to support Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton, they should know that his views on the Second Amendment are just as radically liberal as his views on health care,” said Abigail Sigler, campaign spokesman. “Massachusetts Manny – along with his liberal activist pal Alex Jahangir – took at least $60,000 from a liberal foundation to push anti-gun propaganda in Tennessee middle schools. Not only do they hold these anti-firearm views; they tried to indoctrinate Tennessee children with those same radical views. Massachusetts Manny won’t support President Trump. Massachusetts Manny won’t stand up for the Second Amendment, and he won’t fight back when the radical liberals try to take our guns away.
Watch “Propaganda” HERE.
Narrator: Who is the real Manny Sethi?
Follow the money.
Manny Sethi is a millionaire, who refused to donate a dime to help Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton.
But Sethi did take $60 grand from a liberal foundation to push gun-control in Tennessee middle schools.
Not giving a dime to elect Trump, while pushing anti-gun propaganda in our schools.
Manny Sethi is too liberal for Tennessee.
Hagerty earned President Trump’s “complete and total” endorsement on multiple occasions to be Tennessee’s next United States Senator while serving as the U.S. Ambassador to Japan. To learn more about Bill Hagerty, visit www.teamhagerty.com.